The Kurt M. Hayes P.C. Legal Team
We stand for expertice and years of experience in a wide variety of legal disciplines. Get to know us better.
- Family law
- Civil litigation
- Criminal law
- Personal Injury
- Inheritance law
- Juris Doctor from New England School of Law, 1987
- Kurt has been in practice since 1987
- Served as the Chief Consumer Protection Attorney, with a perfect record, while a prosecutor for the Rhode Island Attorney General's Office, 1987-1989
- Received commendations from Attorney General James E. O'Neil for outstanding service
- Exceptional 66% trial success rate for DUI cases in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Qualified as a Family Court expert in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Served as General Legal Consultant to the Providence Community Action Program, Inc from 1996 to 2011.
- American Bar Association Member, 1987 - Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association Member, 1987 – Present
- Rhode Island Association Member, 1987 – Present
Family Law specialization experience.
Contact and Appointments
Kurt M. Hayes P.C.
21 Industrial Court
Seekonk, MA 02771
Or use our contact form.